Welcome on the ESMAC website
ESMAC is the European scientific society for clinical gait and movement analysis
ESMAC TRAVEL SCHOLARSHIP
Travel Scholarships are available to ESMAC members who present their research at the annual meeting. Applications will be reviewed by the ESMAC Education sub-committee, and recipients will be selected based on their demonstrated potential to advance scientific knowledge, technical capabilities, and/or clinical practice in the field of human movement. Approximately 5 awards will be awarded to applicants who submit an abstract to attend the annual meeting and complete the application procedure. Travel scholarship recipients will receive reimbursement of travel and/or accommodation expenses up to 500 euros. Registration fees for the conference are not covered by the scholarship. Application deadline is July 25th 2016.
Scholarship applicants must be ESMAC members or applicants, and must have submitted an abstract to the Annual Meeting. Preference will be given to scholarship applicants whose abstracts have been accepted. An applicant may receive no more than one travel scholarship per year.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be the first and presenting author on an abstract submitted to the Annual Meeting.
- Be an ESMAC member or have applied for membership.
- Provide a brief statement (250 word maximum) outlining why you wish to have an ESMAC Scholarship, and any difficulties in obtaining professional or educational funds from your home country.
- Provide a (brief) CV – no more than two pages.
- Provide a copy of your submitted abstract.
- Provide the contact details of a reference person