The European Society for Movement Analysis for Adults and Children (ESMAC) is calling for expressions of interest to host the 29th Annual Meeting of ESMAC in 2020.
The ESMAC Annual Meeting takes place within one week, from Monday until Saturday, preferably in the 2nd or 3rd week of September. The main Meeting (Thu-Sat) anticipates 250 – 400 delegates with approximately 100 additional participants in the traditional Gait course (Mon-Wed) and 150 participants in half-day seminars (Tue-Wed). The Local Organiser will have the support of ESMAC’s Professional Conference Organiser (PCO).
- Convention centre (venue):
- Ability to host up to 600 delegates and exhibitors.
- Availability of a plenary hall that can accommodate at least 500 delegates.
- Availability of at least one room to accommodate parallel sessions with number of seats ranging from 150 – 200.
- Suitable exhibition space.
- At least 5 smaller meeting rooms for at least 25 persons to be used for the Gait Course and Seminars.
- Suitable hotel accommodation providing up to 300 rooms across a range of prices
- Accessibility of the airport with good connections to all major European destinations.
- Named members of the Local Organising Committee including the Chairperson.
In case of your interest, please submit an outline bid via e-mail to info[at]esmac[dot]org not later than 31st of March 2018. The application should not exceed 2 pages (A4 format). Please include any attachments that are relevant to the application. All expressions of interest received by the closing date will be considered.
Received expressions of interest will be carefully reviewed by the ESMAC Executive Board and the PCO.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to make a presentation at the next ESMAC Board Meeting in spring 2018 (date to be confirmed yet). Detailed information for preparing such presentations will be given at a later stage.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the ESMAC Secretariat via e-mail or by phone at +420 261 174 301.
We look forward to receiving your applications!