Membership benefits & categories
- Subscription (online and hardcopy) to the Gait and Posture (8 issues of the journal per membership period); Official journal of ESMAC, a vehicle for the publication of up-to-date basic and clinical research on all aspects of locomotion and balance. The Elsevier offers to ESMAC members almost 75% discount on the regular subscription fee for a price of 76€. Please log in to the "Members only" area and click the bookmark "Gait & Posture" to learn the rules how to claim the discount for the journal subscription.
- Reduced registration fees to annual conferences of ESMAC.
- Voting rights at ESMAC Annual General Meeting.
- Access to "Members-only area“ of the ESMAC website with personal account, ESMAC Newsletter, Official documents, Congress materials, Member pools, Information about Mentorship programm/award, Scholarships, Motion laboratory tutoring program etc…Please be aware that the "Members-only area" will be accessible for all members starting as of January 2017.
- Opportunity to shape the ESMAC website by suggesting to publish the particular job offers, interesting resources links and events.
Accessing the Gait and Posture online for current ESMAC members:
The Gait and Posture was accessible through: www.sciencedirect.com/gapo
As of 16 November 2016, please access the journal(s) through: www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/09666362
You can use the same username and password to access the content. You can log in using the “Sign in” functionality at the top right of the page. If you have not yet activated your access, please contact the ESMAC Secretariat for instructions how to activate your access after 16 November 2016. You can use the same activation code you have been sent before.
New membership categories starting as of 2017:
|ESMAC regular membership||32 EUR|
|ESMAC affiliated societies membership1)||16 EUR|
1) The membership at affiliated societies is checked by ESMAC Secretariat with respective societies (SIAMOC/SMALLL/CMAS/SOFAMEA/GAMMA/GCMAS).